AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

New Recruit

6 years 7 months ago
Av8or
More
Topic Author
New Recruit #8707
Hey everyone!
Just submitted my application (a friend of mine and I both), and I am really excited to get in the air with you guys. I really like what I see here in the 99th. I am a fighter pilot at heart and since I do no have access to my favorite aircraft the F-16, I have been teaching myself (with help from youtube) the F15C. My self training is going well but I look forward to honing my skills with the 99th.
Same story as I am guessing may others, I have been a civilian passenger but mostly cargo pilot for various VA's with thousands of hours on VATSIM and the VA world.
Again, I really look forward to meeting you guys and getting in the air with the 99th soon and look forward to representing the 99th well.

Josh
From Iowa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
New Recruit #8711
Howdy! Welcome to our forums. When you get the chance hop on our TS server and get some stick time on our DCS server. Can't wait to fly with you.

6 years 7 months ago
Av8or
More
Topic Author
New Recruit #8712
I plan on doing just that after work tomorrow around 530 central. See you guys then!

6 years 7 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
New Recruit #8713
Welcome!

Thanks for introducing yourself and I should be on around that time tomorrow, so I hope I can get some flight time with you (and your buddy if he's around) then. A quick question though, did you happen to submit your app under a different callsign than "Av8or?" I posted two in the last day or so that bear some similarity to what you posted here.

I fly everything but my main shtick is pulling Eagle air superiority for the rest of these guys. I too would love an F-16C in DCS if/when someone finally decides to make it.

6 years 7 months ago
Av8or
More
Topic Author
New Recruit #8714
Yes, the callsign I used was Doc on my submission.

6 years 7 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
New Recruit #8715

And scattering innocent Early Warning Radar sites with 20mm. :D
Welcome tho! Looking forward to <span class="abbc3_strike" style="text-decoration: line-through">send an ET your way</span> fly with you!

6 years 7 months ago
Av8or
More
Topic Author
New Recruit #8716
Was just looking through the DCS Server information. I may not be able to get on the server until this weekend. Just saw, after having read it a couple times already, that it is primarily the Normandy Map. I do not own that as of yet but will soon. Thanks for the welcome, and yeah, Send em Fencer, lol

6 years 7 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
New Recruit #8717
We primarily fly in 2.1 on Nevada. We also have a 1.5 server as well plus the Normandy 2.1 map. Just hop on TS to see where everyone is at.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds