AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding

7 years 1 month ago
Weaz3L
More
Topic Author
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7030
Since the 2.0 patch ( or another hole); i have lost the yaw and pitch along with rudder axes on my tm16000. All the other buttons/switches/toggles on both the HOTAS and Joystick work. Everything works fine and is recognized when adjusting controls or in options menu, plus everything is working perfectly in 1.5.
I've put a note in the ED forum and I will be watching that...but i wanted to see if anyone knew a remedy off hand?

(already tried: new tm drivers, different usb ports, device manager, deleted savegame files...userinputs and lua's related to Input, uninstalled and reinstalled along with new vc_redist.exe.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago
runny
More
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7031
Not sure about TM but my analog stick inputs don't go through the software but are set up in-game. Maybe double-check that they're even bound?

7 years 1 month ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7032
The stick works fine in other games?

Can windows see the device and all is axis's?

7 years 1 month ago
Arctic
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7034
The latest updated is completely, utterly screwed, and broke many modules for a lot of people. It's in ED's 'we sorta know what, but we're working on it' phase, something to do with the Starforce copy protection, so expect a fix in Two Weeks™ I imagine.

Really, I suggest just rolling back:
forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=184080

7 years 1 month ago
Alphaskoom
More
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7035
one thing i have noticed when setting up axis' in 2.0 especially, is you have to keep moving the axis maybe.... 15 times or more through its full range of motion before it'll finally pick it up and register, once its registered then everything else goes decently well.

7 years 1 month ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7045
I dunno if I'd roll back 2.0 (unless you really wanted to do singleplayer in Nevada). I'd recommend a vacation to Georgia/Russia/Northeast Black Sea until ED gets their 2.0 shit together. We've had a good deal of 1.5 lately, should be able to find people to fly with..

But if you don't, gimme a call. I'll fly with you. :P

7 years 1 month ago
ticman
More
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7057
Have the exact same problem, just found out tonight. Everything was fine on Sunday........

So I lost my pitch, roll and rudder for F15C in 2.0. All else seems to work, and the computer does recognize the axis, DCS does as well when I go into the control editor, I can get the axis to move, so the game recognizes it as well. I need to check some more modules, as it did seem the stick worked in the Heuy module, but I did not start it up and try to fly it, just moved the stick in the cockpit.

Ill do some more research, but damn...

I use the X52 pro....

7 years 1 month ago
Weaz3L
More
Topic Author
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7060
It seems to be the F-15C for now. A-10A works. I haven't had time to see if A-10C or Viggen works, but i think pyro is right.(Top Gun quote and all....he's one hell of a pilot... :woohoo: ) Time to get out of Nevada for a bit and head to the 1.5 Caucasus region.

In the meantime i will try out the other two i mentioned before in 2.0, and see if they 'work'.

thanks for everyone's feedback.....much appreciated!!

-weaz

7 years 3 weeks ago
Weaz3L
More
Topic Author
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7219
For Now:

Looked on the ED forum and got to the part where BIGNEWY arranged a new binaries library.
forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3078785&postcount=1

Simply find the 2.0 aircraft that is in question, download new ones (gotta have OpenDrive for this ??)
and find your install folder and go to; for example: DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Bf-109K-4\bin
Replace all data with new downloaded data and it should work....granted that this has worked for many but still doesn't for a few.
So far the F15 works and I should be back on station in 2.0 shortly....like today or tonight.

7 years 3 weeks ago
Weaz3L
More
Topic Author
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7280
W00T!
2.0 is fixed* with latest patch.
F-15C back to normal.

*-for now

7 years 3 weeks ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Controls in DCS 2.0 not responding #7281
Good to hear!

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds