The Fighting 99th Air Wing

AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Protocol Error

7 years 3 months ago
Quicksinner
More
Topic Author
Protocol Error #6019
I'm getting this message when I try to log on to the 2.0 server. Nothing has changed on my end since the last time I logged on. I can go on all the other public servers without a problem. Any ideas what is causing this? I checked the ED forums and there isn't much help there. My internet connection is pretty solid with 17ms ping. I've rebooted the PC twice to no avail. Weird how it's just the 99th server, unless I was banned but I doubt that since I haven't had much time to fly recently

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Protocol Error #6029
The message just says "Protocol error?"

Never heard/seen that one before. Maybe a networking issue? Pretty sure it's nothing to do with being banned.

7 years 3 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Protocol Error #6033
The other day a bunch of folks could not connect to the server at all... Until I reset it.

They had been connected, got disconnected, and then could not reconnect until I reset the server. It was strange for sure. We mentioned it in the Ed forums but no attention was given to our thread.

7 years 3 months ago
Quicksinner
More
Topic Author
Protocol Error #6044
Still says "protocol error stream error". I'm gonna reset my entire network but it's just weird it's the 99th server only.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds