Moving on

7 years 2 months ago
G-Man
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
Topic Author
Moving on #6784
It is with mixed emotion to inform you that the following people have decided to resign from the F99th;
-NickJZX100
-Sweeper
-Ktulu
-Gman

The reason behind this has nothing to do with any internal issues within the group, but rather a difference in ideology. During and after we ran "Red Flag" with the 65th, we realized that we wanted something more realistic.
The several attempts to get this play style in DCS and in the F99th didn't seem to click with anyone else, which is understandable as not everyone would like to do airfield operations calls and everything else that goes along with realism. We learned
that the mindset in the F99th currently just isn't what we're after. The missions are excellent (You do unreal work Trace!), but trying to set up coordinated operations never seemed to work with most people just doing their own thing or outright
rejecting the idea of coordination and then going lone wolf.

The people in the F99th are great and I would always recommend the group to people looking for a more relaxed mindset in terms of missions/training. The laidback feeling is great to anyone wanting to get into a group and get started or to the person who wants
to join others and learn about a jet they just got. We'd love to continue flying or playing ARMA with the people in the F99th.

I'm sure we'll see you gentlemen on your server or wherever else we may end up meeting.

It's been a great pleasure!

Gman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago
Sweeper
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
Moving on #6785
I seriously don't how to write posts like this (some of you do/looks at Pyro and Tracer. Articulation gods), but I'll point this out: F99th has opened so many doors for me. The things I've learned, the events, there's a laundry list of things, really...You guys have shown me what I want in the sim and honestly what I'd like to do IRL - The discussions I've gotten into about THAT, with people from the DCS community...Opportunities I couldn't've had without the F99th.

(insert a massive lack of paragraph transition HERE: (o))

We want to leave the Wing, but not the community we've enjoyed for so long. We hope to move on in good standing, as it comes to DCS, but want to continue to hang with you guys and play other games (Arma is a great example of that) with y'all.

Thank you all so very much for creating this wonderful sim community. F99th really is a great place for fun virtual flying and more.

7 years 2 months ago
runny
More
Moving on #6786
Well I can't say I'm happy to see any of you leave the wing, but I completely understand.
This is the only gaming group that I've ever been a part of and it's always been a great experience thanks to guys like you all. I hope sincerely that you guys find or create the type of gameplay that you crave, as I know there are more pilots looking for the same thing. Perhaps this is the birth of a new squadron?
Either way, I consider all of you my friends and this doesn't change that. I hope to see you boys around just as much as always :)

7 years 2 months ago
NickJZX100
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
Moving on #6787

I have to agree with this, thanks Cygon, Russ and Trace especially. I'm still up to do P3D stuff ;)

The 99th provides one hell of an experience for anyone new or experienced in the DCS community, I've only ever read good things about the server on the ED forums and elsewhere. The people are awesome to fly with and it shows.

We learned what we wanted the more and more we flew together, discovering that realism was interesting to us and that having that immersion was great. The F99th is more relaxed and that lends itself to anyone new to the sim or veterans looking for a relaxed atmosphere.

We'd also like to extend the offer to fight in the upcoming match with the "16th" if you'd like us to or need pilots.

Cheers guys!

7 years 2 months ago
G-Man
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
Topic Author
Moving on #6788
Thank you runny. That's just the response i was hoping for.

7 years 1 month ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Moving on #6790
Best wishes to you guys! Definitely sad to see you go, still wanted to learn all that technical ATC stuff you had all gotten in to but we just haven't gotten to fly much recently. Keep in touch and come fly/ArmA/GTA/whatever with us anytime.

7 years 1 month ago
FIREDAWG
More
Moving on #6791
good luck to you guys.

[BBvideo=560,315]
[/BBvideo]
[BBvideo=560,315]
[/BBvideo]

7 years 1 month ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
Moving on #6793
I've found that in life, you have to do what makes you happy. I hope you guys find what you are looking for.

7 years 1 month ago
Squid
Administrator
Administrator
More
Moving on #6794
Good luck in all your future DCS flying! Hope we catch you all around.

7 years 1 month ago
Narokuu
More
Moving on #6795
Good luck guys, hope you find what you are looking for! Keep kicking ass and don't ever be 2nd place. be the best cap and don't forget where you came from. That's all the matters.

7 years 1 month ago
Mataman
Administrator
Administrator
More
Moving on #6803
I think everything from G-man , Runny and everyone was well written! So ill keep it short .Hate to see ya'll leave but I know we will not be strangers. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. Its always cool to see how much ppl can bring to this sim community.

7 years 1 month ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Moving on #6811

No problem, Nick, drop me a PM whenever you get the "civil itch" again and we can coordinate when it might be possible to do some multi-crew stuff.

I'll miss Sweeper on the F-99th. We had a couple of really good sessions on events.

G-Man, though we share the same interest in getting things together as a team, I was unfortunately never available for any of your planned training sessions. Work is a bugger, like that. Apologies.

All the best.

7 years 1 month ago
JINX
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
Moving on #6855
My sentiment and emotions are best conveyed with the following:

Good luck gents!

7 years 1 month ago
Hawss
More
Moving on #6867
That ass crack of hers is so deep, it looks like she has a little bit of sweat staining going on there!
:lol:

7 years 1 month ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Moving on #6868
lol

That's touching, really. Couldn't have put it better myself. Oh, sorry.. "My-sizz-elf." 8-)

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds