The Fighting 99th Air Wing

AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Ricardo's Horse of War Pit (Davison's Version)

8 years 7 months ago
Davison
More
Topic Author
Ricardo's Horse of War Pit (Davison's Version) #196
Well, tracer was curious about my additions to ricardo's pit, so here they are. Enjoy

Added Red Dashes on the fuel gauge for where my personal Bingo Mark is, generally, if i hit these marks more than 20nm from home plate, i look for an alternate field. debating on adding marks for JOKER call as well...

Added a group picture to the left side of me and my buddies in Afghanistan, I chose this picture because its the last one taken before one of my best friends was KIA...

also added an image of a really close friend of mine to the right...

This one is hard to make out, but i added Pew (engraved) beside the Master Arm Switch, and Brrrrt (engraved) beside the GUN/PAC ARM switch. Debating making them more visible by using red text

Added a couple post-it notes with reminders/note to self... mostly for a comic relief, but also because i sometimes forget that CHAFF & Flares are not a reliable way to avoid missiles...

see above

Here's a post-it note by the caution panel, i used the KISS method here, it says "Lights ON is bad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Ricardo's Horse of War Pit (Davison's Version) #1634
lol

I put some bearing markers around my HSI in my F-15 to match my RWR so I can handoff the bearings more accurately but I haven't gotten to this level of awesome yet. Gives me something to aspire to.

8 years 7 months ago
Davison
More
Topic Author
Ricardo's Horse of War Pit (Davison's Version) #1635
well, ill take that compliment, this is just stuff i mess with when im bored, plus i like having a more personalized feel when i game.

8 years 7 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Ricardo's Horse of War Pit (Davison's Version) #1648
Looks good! Never even thought of doing that. Alpha! I'll need some updates to my skin please ;)

8 years 7 months ago
Davison
More
Topic Author
Ricardo's Horse of War Pit (Davison's Version) #1651
ill need to get some screens of the pit in version 1.5 it looks even better :D

did take some tweaks to get the Pit retexture to work in 1.5, but I have confirmed that ALL F99th airframe skins work in 1.5, anything cockpit or sound related will need some file structure tweaks to get them to work most likely.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds