The Fighting 99th Air Wing

AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Scoy

3 years 11 months ago
Scoy
More
Topic Author
Scoy #9546
While playing on server #1 last night, only two players on the server, me and the other player spawned on a carrier next to each other. We both started to experience issues and seemed to be too close at spawn. Not sure what happened because we where both on the deck without engines running... no one ever fired a shot or had a chance to stat-up our engines. I think we both ended up banned.

You should find this event in the logs on 4/5/2020 around 9pm to 11pm CST. The other players screen name was (I think) "Simmoin" or "Simms".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Scoy #9547
Hey Scoy,

From the sound of it, if you were banned it was probably the embedded auto-admin function in Slmod that did it. Did you get teamkills prior to this problem due to warping on the carrier? It takes more than one TK to trigger it.

The auto-admin stuff doesn't work the same as if a real admin banned a player, it doesn't go in the same list where we can easily see it and remove it. Basically the more teamkilling you do, the higher a value you get for a "penalty score," which Slmod will announce in chat when you join the server. Over time it decays and you should be able to get back in the server without admin intervention. Sorry to have missed your message until now, but you may already be off that auto-ban list so I would recommend just trying to rejoin the server sometime. If it's still not letting you in let me know and I'll try to find how to get you off the auto-ban list.

3 years 11 months ago
Scoy
More
Topic Author
Scoy #9548
I'm back in business. I did not have other team kills when I was banned. I was just walking through setting up my key bindings for the f-18. It's all good!

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds