Fighting 99th Forum

Operation:Blue Flag

8 years 3 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2875
..or Tracer will send you 250 gb worth of SSD. lol

Friggen Tracer is too awesome..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2876

That's commendable, narokuu. Things will improve, have faith.

Ditto.

8 years 3 months ago
Narokuu
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2877
Don't threaten me with a good time!

8 years 3 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2878

LOL! Just the sort of thing I would have said, and I'm not doing anything of the sort. The concept of a good time does not really exist. But I have been where you are, out of cash, running out of options where to live, with a sick parent, and no possibilities ahead of employment because of the recession in England. Getting out of it was NOT all pleasant, fun stuff, and often hard, underpaid work, eventually in a different country for years, starting off from 60 dollars left in my pocket.

That's what I mean, you won't have a free ride. Ever. Don't get me wrong. I promise you the opposite of a good time.

8 years 3 months ago
Narokuu
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2879
i am applying at local places, retail, walmart, all fast food places. my town is tiny, less than 9 thousand people.

However most places dont like Military Vets here, so its tough to give them a resume. ill find something soon im trying to keep my spirits up.

8 years 3 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2880

I know and understand, man, temper and patience gets frayed in those situations.

8 years 3 months ago
JINX
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2884
Trying to be on tonight. Had a blast on Saturday night....that cross wind though. Things like Blue Flag increase my learning ten fold. I just try to be where im needed and not piss off the veterans flying. Great times!!

8 years 2 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2951
99, F99th

OK everyone, Blue Flag has been on the cusp of a blue victory for the past few days. We always need just that last little push that, for one reason or another, we can't manage to attain to smash the reds and win the mission. I have work in the morning but will be flying the mission in the afternoon. If we could get as many members of the F99th as we can muster and maybe some of the squadrons friends together on blue perhaps that will give us the edge to really break the reds backs and send them high tailing to Anapa. Sweeper has been there kicking ass and taking names and the rest of our Eagle Drivers have been providing yeoman service in the campaign so far. We could really use the services of our outstanding dedicated ground attack squadrons plus those of our skilled helo drivers as well. It would be great to have all of the F99th active in force and will show that we are truly a force to be reckoned with. Another advantage to this is that this is great team practice for the upcoming Joint Warrior as well. I'd like to see the F99th make a real difference and be THE reason blue wins Blue Flag Round 5. Anyone want to roger up help us win this?

8 years 2 months ago
Sweeper
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2952
im staying up, THIS ENDS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years 2 months ago
G-Man
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
Topic Author
Operation:Blue Flag #2954
I'll be on this afternoon after work.

8 years 2 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2957
I can manage a few sorties when I get home as well.

So which of our esteemed ground-pounding colleagues will show up and deliver the coup de grace to our communist-sympathizer foes?

8 years 2 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2960
I'll be around..

8 years 2 months ago
Squid
Administrator
Administrator
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2974
How do we go about capturing FARP's Cities and Airbases, is the CTLD stuff the way to do it?

8 years 2 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2975

Yep. CAP kills the airborne stuff, CAS kills the ground units, helos drop troops to secure.

8 years 2 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2980
I got a Flanker kill with my Huey tonight... Woot! I found myself directly in the middle of a slow speed turning fight between an Eagle and Flanker at Sochi... Flanker got the Eagle and I got the Flanker. We really could have used some competent CAS pilots tonight. I spent over an hour sitting in my Huey 1.25 miles from Sochi waiting for the blue forces to get their heads out of their asses and clear the objectives so the helos could capture the field. It took sweeper switching from CAP to CAS to get things rolling again...

8 years 2 months ago
JINX
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2983
From Sweeper an I's session on Friday night. I have another one in production now where sweeper and I sort and deal with a two ship nicely, plus a mass 20 player landing a Sochi.

Enjoy

8 years 2 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2985
Tried to get in on that but server was full. =/

8 years 2 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2988
How's about a legit, concerted effort tonight? Yesterday was a lame attempt indeed. Gabe and I had Gudauta/Sochi on lockdown and Sweep busted out the Mi-8 and was just waiting to get the "all clear" for troop drop, but no one would clear the damn ground units. It was pathetic.

8 years 2 months ago
Sweeper
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2989
Yeah, dude, I was up until 4:30 with H and some 104 guys trying to do stuff. We got NOTHING done besides a farp in like 2 hours, sochi repaired 4 times while we tried to hit it.

I'll put it this way, all the pubbies migrated from 104th server to blue flag bluefor...

8 years 2 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
Operation:Blue Flag #2997
Wanted to fly Sunday morning but my son got sick so I had to take care of him. Was able to fly this morning and PO1Ruia hopped in as well for a sortie with me. We did a supply run to Sochi and rescued a downed pilot before the server mission change. Next mission rotation we made good progress and I ended up parked just outside Maykop for the last 40 minutes or so waiting to drop my troops off and capture the airfield. Red forces had started to really push back and slowed the momentum we had built. The reds discovered me in Maykop just before the server mission change so while I was being flushed out of my hidey hole I ran across two red SA-6 sites and made short work of them... Huey Iron Hand! Was fun when blue finally sorted things out and got moving with capturing objectives. It would be nice to see some F99th ground pounders on to clean up the target areas.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds