The Fighting 99th Air Wing

AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase!

8 years 7 months ago
Toolbandit
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Topic Author
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #160
DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map will sell for $49.99 at November 2015. Pre Purchase now for $39.99 and save 20%!
In addition to the 20% purchase discount, pre-purchasers will receive a 20% full-price value in bonus points for future purchases!

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/nttr_terrain/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago
Alphaskoom
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1394
wow they really know how to nickel and dime us, here i was thinking it was going to be a free update... silly me

8 years 7 months ago
Alphaskoom
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1395
this video felt fitting once again im sure most of you guys have seen it but here it is again... still funny

If Hitler Ran Eagle Dynamics

8 years 7 months ago
Mataman
Administrator
Administrator
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1396
Curious of the veteran players going for this crap. I'm due a NTTR map and they are offering it for "pre-purchase " with a release of when? Imagine if I sold Mexican like that!? "So sorry your combo is taking long, would you like to buy the combo taco and I'll get that right away'"

8 years 7 months ago
runny
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1398
No kidding right? I thought it was up for pre-purchase like 9 years ago. I think I'll start selling commodities like that too.

"Yes I know I sold you 80,000 tons of hay and your cows are starving but I jusr seeded it yesterday. Would you be interested in paying up front so that the risk of crop failure isn't mine?"

8 years 7 months ago
Mataman
Administrator
Administrator
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1399
Outstanding application of the DCS model of business. You sir, have passed.

oh btw, Im seeing that Eagle Dynamics Facebook page is deleting negative comments, lol I need to screen cap this stuff. Funny stuff!

8 years 7 months ago
runny
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1400
I believe the community has modeled flak better than ED :P

8 years 7 months ago
runny
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1401
Actually this would be more accurate:

"I know I sold you 80,000 tons of hay but the wheat price was better this year so I planted that instead. Sorry that it's too late now to buy hay but you can buy my expensive wheat instead if you want. By the way, would you be interested in paying for hay now for the eventuality that I might plant it and actually get it to grow although my last 10 crops have been flops?

8 years 7 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1402

8 years 7 months ago
Squid
Administrator
Administrator
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1404
Well just in case any action goes on there I purchased it. Sure it might be a long way out, but at least my copy is saved and I can play around with it when it is out. I know the companies track record is poor, but I am looking forward to a new bit of ground to fly over (or crash into).

Things like cruising around in Las Vegas should be fun in a helicopter. I'm not sure what missions we will see in the setting though.

The way this reads, i'm going to guess we won't see much of this map on our server will we?

I still haven't figured out if servers will be able to run it for free (like the rest of the DCS modules) or if servers will need a copy tied to the server account. I was hoping (because I'm stupid | or maybe too rational) that the dedicated server would be available before the new maps came out to make more sense of this.

8 years 7 months ago
runny
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1405
I would think that we'll be running the new map, we're just blowing off some steam at ED's expense.

I highly doubt that servers will be any different than they are now. Maybe a updated lobby but it really sounds like dedicated server support isn't even on the table right now. Cynicism aside, it really looks like a new plane and a new map, with the game and the menu in the same exe which is actually a rather large thing all things considered.

8 years 7 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1406
I went ahead and preordered as well... I'm so very tired of Georgia.

8 years 7 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1413
"Hey, are you excited about...?"

I am reticent about enthusing, of course, but I do want some ET launches from Area 51! Reserved.

8 years 7 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1414
I'm thinking I'll buy it after I get my next paycheck. If you can put the fact that it's a decade late aside, it's really not such a bad deal to pick it up for $40. It does look amazing.

8 years 7 months ago
Mataman
Administrator
Administrator
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1417
Yeah, ill be griping to the very end Ill buy it once its out too. now if they release the tomcat module. Well, then thats different story ;).

oh btw the server will have the new asap. We are, after all, a DCS Squad

8 years 7 months ago
runny
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1418
Yeah, the server is a obvious one. As for myself, I'll hold out until it's at least a thing. Sounds like they just need the dough or they'd have pre-released back in December when they thought they were so close.

8 years 7 months ago
Squid
Administrator
Administrator
More
NEVADA Map is now available for pre-purchase! #1429
Sorry for doubting that we'd have it on there. The way Sith is guessing from ED forums is that until dedi servers are available, that even server accounts will need to have the map purchased to run it. On one hand I want them to wait until their ducks are in a row, but I also don't want to get old and die before they finish 2.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds