AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

2nd F99th-aversary!

6 years 10 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Topic Author
2nd F99th-aversary! #7958

That's right gentlemen, coming up in a few short weeks on June 19th it will be 2 years since this outfit set up shop!

Being that the 19th is a Monday, we'll host our festivities over the preceding weekend of the 17th and 18th. We're still working out the details, but for now let's say we'll schedule the main gathering for Saturday the 17th at 5:00 pm CT. Please sign up to indicate your participation here .

Feel free to question, comment, or discuss anything related to the event here. If you have any particular wishes for the mission we use on Saturday, please speak up sooner rather than later so the mission building side doesn't have to do their work twice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
2nd F99th-aversary! #7963
LOL! That went by quick! There we were, all black marked like mutineers on the S-77th for no good apparent reason, me only having just joined and wondering what the hell was going on. We know the rest... :D

Been two great years with an awesome bunch, really. Thanks again to all who made it happen!

6 years 10 months ago
Brady
More
2nd F99th-aversary! #7982
I signed up already. But, there is a local fly in breakfast event <span class="abbc3_strike" style="text-decoration: line-through">100 miles northwest</span> 356 for 112 that I'm going to fly to with a friend. I will probably be back by then, but I might be late.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds