Siege of Damascus
With the total defeat of Syrian troops after their assault on Lebanon and Israel, the remnants of the Syrian Military have fallen back to their Stronghold at Damascus. It is time to put this conflict to an end.
======== SERVER RULES ========
1) NO NUKES unless specifically allowed in the mission breifing. Violating this rule will likely get you banned outright.
2) No Cheating. This includes loadouts that are not possible with a stock DCS installation but can also consitute any modification or exploit which is not in keeping with the spirit of fair competition.
3) No Taxiway takeoffs.
4) Watch for traffic on the runway and taxiways. If you have opposing traffic on the same runway/taxiway, keep to the right side to deconflict.
5) No teamkilling (admins may kick/ban at their discretion, SLMOD will kick/ban repeat offenders automatically).
Watch your language. Excessive swearing and hostility will not be tolerated.
6) Coordinate your ATC whenever possible to deconflict and avoid a collision. Teamspeak is recommended, in-game chat is a bare minimum.
7) Do not use TacCom to send vehicles to opposing forces spawns.
This list isn't exhaustive. Any admin for any reason can ask you to stop whatever it is your doing. Failure to comply will get you kicked. Repeated issues with the same player will get you banned. You don't know who the admins are. Anyone with an F99th tag could be an admin. Be professional and mature to all pilots on the server.
should have it all setup already, ensure you set your comms mode properly as to avoid being spammed by the EWRs