AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Gremlin's Application

6 years 9 months ago
Gremlin14
More
Topic Author
Gremlin's Application #8386
Good morning gent's. I haven't heard anything yet in my e-mail about my application and then I saw this forum. So I figured I'd start a thread for myself and introduce my self. I've flown randomly on y'alls 2.0 server and have had fun flying in some of the modules that I am familiar with. I would like to be apart of y'alls unit. I've played games before that weren't that good and then once I started playing with a unit made it so much better. Plus I'd like to get some training on some of the planes that I'm decent with and get better with that ones that I'm already good with.

Anyway sorry for the short story. I just wanted to follow up with you guys on my application and or if there's anything that I need to do from here to get going with becoming part of the 99th. Thank you for your time.

From,
D. Gremlin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago
JINX
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
Gremlin's Application #8412
Hello Gremlin!! Thanks for reaching out and saying hello on the forums. Welcome and to answer your question we did receive your application and it is still being reviewed.

For clarification, is Gremlin your call-sign for both DCS and TS? We've seen someone on the server with the call-sign "7./JG26_Gremlin14", is that you?

6 years 9 months ago
Gremlin14
More
Topic Author
Gremlin's Application #8420
Yes sir. That is me. I appreciate the reply and looking forward more of y'alls messages and info on my application.

Thank you again.

6 years 9 months ago
Gremlin14
More
Topic Author
Gremlin's Application #8538
Just checking in. Wanted to touch base again with y'all on my application. I hope to get accepted into your squadron. I enjoy flying with y'all on your 2.0 server. Have a good night. Talk to you soon.

From, Thank you.

6 years 9 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Gremlin's Application #8603
Approved! Welcome to the Squad!

6 years 9 months ago
Gremlin14
More
Topic Author
Gremlin's Application #8604
Awesome. Thank you very much. I look forward to Flying with y'all and learning more about each aircraft.

See Y'all out there gents

2nd LT Gremlin

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds