AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

New Module Announced! (joke)

8 years 7 months ago
Alphaskoom
More
Topic Author
New Module Announced! (joke) #169
Brand New from the Backalleys of Pakistan i bring you the all new, R-4+1. the R4+1 is unique in that it requires a team of 4 fully dedicated crewmembers (free with purchase) to allow you (the pilot or whoever u wanna pay) to takeoff from your own 20 square foot rooftop! we concluded that the name should take a KEY feature in how it operates where the 4 is the crew member count plus one monkey in the pilot seat. were quite geniuses ourselves in that regard. The best part is, if our aircraft doesn't succeed, it will automatically self detonate, disintegrating all angry witnesses quickly and effectively, leaving nobody left to know how stupid the crew was, its fool proof! Who says Pakistan is a third world country now?! Look out! time to load up the A-10's with sidewinders again, Pakistan now has a relentless Air Force now!

Pakistan Homemade Helicopter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
New Module Announced! (joke) #1450
I was thinking this is the stupid post ever..

until I saw the video..and all became clear..

lolz... that funny stuff right there. The guy in the seat looked like he was praying more than anything.

8 years 7 months ago
Alphaskoom
More
Topic Author
New Module Announced! (joke) #1451
its litteraly a death trap by the look of it

8 years 7 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
New Module Announced! (joke) #1453
LOL! LOL! The torque rotor does not appear to be turning and it was all out just to be in ground effect. I was wondering if that stand fan gently turning in the "breeze" behind the torque rotor guy is part of a future upgrade program kit?

In all honesty, nice try and full points for the attempt. That's brave and adventurous indeed (that always gets my respect), if a bit foolhardy, but then, where would we be now, aviation wise, without a few of those stubborn, foolhardy people of our own from last century?. It was a bigger leap of faith (fate) then. The contraption does not look unlike the first thing old Igor went aloft in, frankly. LOL!

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds