Fighting 99th Forum

OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross"

7 years 10 months ago
Narokuu
More
Topic Author
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #549
"Operation Angel Cross"

Background: Located on the island of Sahrani, is a small NATO/Ally Base, where the red cross, and other peace keeping humanitarian groups have been helping after a horrible hurricane has devastated the southern Island of Sahrani. Unfortunately during this natural chaos, a local extremist group was able to smuggle in a small nuclear device on a container ship. The ship docked near the town of Ortego, southeastern town on the southern island. the device's GPS tracker was destroyed, and NATO command fears the worst.

Please reply to the thread if you are attending so i can get a head count. Thanks!

Mission date and time: Saturday may 14th, at 9pm EST 6pm Pacific. logging on earlier to discuss tactics and situations is recommended. Timer starts at 9pm EST.

Mission: Recover the device by any means necessary:

No demands have been made, so NATO command fears the device will either be sued on the island, sold, or shipped somewhere to be used in a more dense environment.

Our teams: 2 squads, (will depend on how many people show up for the operation) of up to 6 in each squad. Working together, teams will ingress into the town via chosen and planned route, this can be via air, land, or sea. The decision will be majority vote of the people on the ground.

Objective is to recover the device, and get it back to base to be secured by NATO and sent back to country of origin. preferably without the device detonating.

Mission time: 4 hours max, our satellites have detected higher levels of radiation in Ortega, and large amounts of troop movement and vehicles being armed and setup for move. Move swift, fast and good luck everyone!

Mission map:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago
Sweeper
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #3930
Which wire do I cut?

I'm in. :P

7 years 10 months ago
tomemot
More
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #3934
I plan on being there, however I am a family man and well you know the deal...

7 years 10 months ago
THUG
More
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #3939
I'm hoping to attend as well....just like Tom though...boss (wife) could always throw a wrench in that ;)

7 years 10 months ago
Narokuu
More
Topic Author
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #3940
No worry all, real life is always first. we can always do it other times. always playing things by ear!

7 years 10 months ago
Eightbit
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #3941
Was holding off replying cause I wasn't sure if my original plans would. Well they collapsed! so count me in! :)

7 years 10 months ago
runny
More
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #3951
I'll try be there.

7 years 10 months ago
Narokuu
More
Topic Author
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #3952
No worries all, should be a fun turnout, ill be home by 845 PM EST at the latest, so ill be jumping right on when i get home. running sound tonight for the local theater, and we have a one hour show.

7 years 10 months ago
THUG
More
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #3963
Good Mission. Especially for our first run.

7 years 10 months ago
Narokuu
More
Topic Author
OP Order - "Operation Angel Cross" #3964
Thanks for coming out everyone! i hope everyone had a good time, and it wasn't too hard or too easy.
i will be making us a new mission soon, and other variable insurgency missions on maps we all used to love like Chernarus, and even on Altis and strartis, )the default arma maps) this way you guys can clear buildings like a pro!

All in all i hope everyone had fun!

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds