AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Alpha's GOT A JOB!!!

8 years 3 weeks ago
Alphaskoom
More
Topic Author
Alpha's GOT A JOB!!! #521
WOOT, found out earlier today that a few of my classmates were getting extremely fast application processes for RPO ( Remote Pilot Operator ) positions at the FAA Academy in Oklahoma. After lunch, me and 2 of my classmates filled out the application and emailed one of their peeps, ( i filled application before sending the email while they sent an email first, then filled the application ). within 15 minutes of my classmates sending their emails, they received a phone call from the guy, which following about a 20 minute call, they each got accepted into the hiring process. funny thing was, when one was done, he called classmate number 2, followed by me. one right after the other. i don't have a date set, but he said expect around June to start working. the good thing is since im going to be working AT the academy, next time they have an opening for the next ATC class, they offer it to their current RPO employees first before opening it to the public. After listening to their upcoming estimated hours, sounds to me that while im working there, fun-time is over.. overtime in full afterburner, more than the amount of holes i generally receive in my A10 after an attack run on tracers maps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Alpha's GOT A JOB!!! #3747
Nice one, congrats, man. Heard you explaining it on TS.

8 years 3 weeks ago
runny
More
Alpha's GOT A JOB!!! #3751
Nice! Good to hear man. Hopefully it all unfolds like advertised. I'm happy for you!

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds