AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Elite Dangerous Squad on Point

7 years 9 months ago
Narokuu
More
Topic Author
Elite Dangerous Squad on Point #626
Alpha, Mag, Sweeper, and myself. Shredding people, bounty hunting and just general shenanigans. For the federation of course.

Next formation, making some money bounty hunting in resource zones, protecting the innocent!! Mag, Alpha, Myself and Cygon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Elite Dangerous Squad on Point #4567
This the Elite screenies thread? I had a bit of an adventure with it....

First, the surface scanner is proving to be its weight in gold, as it boosts cartography sale prices considerably. I wandered off, as usual, mapping planets. Finding a nice metal rich planet somewhere out near a system called Atum, I dropped to the surface and drove the SRV around, locating rocks and blasting them to pick up materials...

In the middle of this exercise, we had an IRL 5 point something, 30 second long mini earthquake here in Quito, and all power went off, dumping the game, of course. When I got back to playing next day, I found that I was still on the planet with my SRV, and no sign of the ship. I felt pretty stranded, lol!

In any case, I jammed around on the panels and eventually found an option that said "RECALL SHIP", and used it. Sure enough, after a few seconds, my faithful Cobra hovered into view and landed near me. I was glad to get aboard again, so I set off on a quest to get to a particular system...

Lave Station! Where the original Elite career started, some thirty years ago. It was a very emotional moment, LOL! LOL!

Feeling gulpy all the way up the nostalgic docking port, I took a look at all the spaceport options, hoping to find some reward for old timers. Didn't seem to be much, just another station. What a let down...

But then, wait!

Hiding there in the commodities market; Lavian Brandy!

I'll have me a toast of it before loading up, yippeee!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds