The Fighting 99th Air Wing

AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Jhyroks Application

4 years 6 months ago 4 years 6 months ago by .
's Avatar
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
Jhyroks Application #9509
Hi Guys,

My name is Jhyrok, I'm an Ozzy that lives in the US. I have over 220+ hours in DCS most of the time is trying to remember what button to press :side:

I watch Nubs, flown with him and I watch most of Misi's streams. I flew most weekends with MEL1234 but now the time difference makes it impossible to fly with those brits. I'm ultra excited for the F-16 and will be putting most of my energy into that aircraft.

I have the capabilities to stream. I enjoy having fun I use gaming to unwind after work.

Thanks
Jhyrok

Currently, modules I have: A10C-KA50 - F5 - Huey - Gazelle - F16- F15- P51- F86- F18-FW190- Nevada- the Persian Gulf and Normandy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago 4 years 6 months ago by TracerFacer.
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Jhyroks Application #9510
Hi Jhyrok, thanks for posting and your interest!

Please take a read at www.f99th.com/information/join-the-99th .

Please read that page and fill out that quick form. All new prospects are subject to a 1 month trial to evaluate your attendance and game play to see if those habits gels with the squadron.

I haven't personally seen you on the server or teamspeak but look forward to meeting/flying with you over the next month.

Thanks bud!

4 years 6 months ago
's Avatar
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
Jhyroks Application #9511
Hi TracerFacer, I filled the form in and submitted, it didn't give me a prompt. I don't want to spam anyone. Could you tell me if it went through and if not ill retry

Cheers Jhyrok

4 years 6 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Jhyroks Application #9512
Yes it did, thank you.

4 years 5 months ago 4 years 5 months ago by .
's Avatar
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
Jhyroks Application #9528
Hi Tracer, I have been AFK for about 2 weeks. Getting my home ready to sell... What's the best place to find you guys TS or Discord? Found everyone, great day crashing with everyone :)

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds