Fighting 99th Forum

Official 99th: Operation Vegas Scythe

6 years 3 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Topic Author
Official 99th: Operation Vegas Scythe #9224
<span style="text-align:center; display:block;">
PVE/PVP hybrid inspired by the S77th (pre-F99th) classic Operation Phantom Scythe</span>

Welcome to Vegas Scythe!

Situation

WIth the aid of local insurgents, Russian forces have secured a foothold in the southern end of Nevada. NATO ground forces have been slow to accumulate in the wake of the surprise attack but are now available in numbers sufficient to mount a viable counterattack. The Russian advance has been halted just south of Groom Lake so now NATO seeks to drive the enemy back all the way out of Las Vegas.

Russian forces have dug in in anticipation of the NATO offensive while the insurgent forces are rampaging around Las Vegas terrorizing civilians and destroying the property of their ideological opposition.

<span style="text-align:center; display:block;"> </span>

FAQs

_Captured_ slots are locked until the requisite spawn locations have been secured.

CTLD is enabled for UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

FAC is enabled for SA342M/L/Mistral

Objective capture zones are marked on F10 map with blue triangles and also have blue smoke when active

See mission status updates every 2.5 minutes for current objective and the status of forward spawn sites

Changelog

v1 - Initial release version

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Topic Author
Official 99th: Operation Vegas Scythe #9225
Please share any bugs you may find or ideas for future additions. Good hunting, gents!

6 years 3 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Topic Author
Official 99th: Operation Vegas Scythe #9226
Just spotted a bug.. Didn't move the FARP assets with the FARP. So no SAM cover or rearming until that gets fixed. Sorry.

UPDATE: Fixed.

6 years 3 months ago
Cooper
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Official 99th: Operation Vegas Scythe #9231
I absolutely LOVE searching the city for targets, especially at night . KA50 heaven.

6 years 2 months ago
Molasses
More
Official 99th: Operation Vegas Scythe #9240
Great mission... However I was playing red tonight... and twice I tried to make it to the target area. F16s seem extremely aggressive... I never made it to the AO. I got shot down twice. They spam 120s I had about 3 to 4 missiles fired at me so it seemed. I didn't know if anything could be done about it.. an F5 is no match for an F16 full of Slammers.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds