Fighting 99th Forum

CO-OP / PVP event

6 years 8 months ago
[355th] Pono
More
Topic Author
CO-OP / PVP event #8696
Good evening 99th,

I'm the OP's guy over at the 355th, and we are looking for an interested Squad's who may want to participate in PVP/CO-OP style events from time to time. Our PVP events are more of a private Blue flag type events that last for a few days (if the dcs gods permit). It seems your Squad's diversity may be a fit for what we like to do.

If you could have your Op's, or event guy send me a PM when they have a free moment to discuss further(if interested) I'd appreciate it.

Respectfully,

Pono
355thvfs.enjin.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
CO-OP / PVP event #8697
Welcome Pono!

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm the usual inter-squad events coordinator guy and we're always looking for other groups to fly with or against in DCS. I'd be happy to discuss whatever you have in mind, be it PVP or Co-op. At this time, we have an event scheduled for the first weekend of September with 16th AGR and we've been keeping the last weekend of August open for the anticipated announcement of another Red Flag Rumble event hosted by 104th, but I'll have to check if they're still aiming to do it then because the date is creeping up on us and there's still been no word.

I'll go ahead and send you that PM to continue the discussion.

Cheers,
Pyro

6 years 8 months ago
[355th] Pono
More
Topic Author
CO-OP / PVP event #8698
Pyro,

Pleased to meet you as well, and thank you for the reply. Standing by for the PM.

Thanks,

Pono

6 years 8 months ago
[355th] Pono
More
Topic Author
CO-OP / PVP event #8699
Pyro,

Sorry can't respond to PM's yet on this site(I think). I have a few ideas for events, or would welcome to hear what you guys do. We normally run some type of Capture point mission, with CTLD,CSAR..etc...

We don't have a set date in mind, just reaching out to see who else is out there and hoping for the DCS patching cycle to calm down.

Maybe we can catch up on TS one day and cover some basics of what both sides like to do. I'm on the East coast (US), any evening time should work for me.

Thanks.

6 years 8 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
CO-OP / PVP event #8701
Ah yeah, guest accounts can't do that.. Our bad. I suppose we should create an Ambassador/Liaison user group for you.

I'll be working late tonight, but tomorrow I'll try to hop in your TS and see if you're there. Vice versa, if you make it in our TS and see me, feel free to give me a poke and I'll be happy to talk if I'm there.

6 years 8 months ago
[355th] Pono
More
Topic Author
CO-OP / PVP event #8703
Ok no problem I believe I'm free evenings till Saturday. Is your TS info located in the forums? If not just PM me what I need to know, and I'll keep a look out for your tomorrow evening, or what-ever works for you.

Thanks,

Pono

6 years 8 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
CO-OP / PVP event #8706
It's somewhere on the front page but I'll save you the trip because it's easy enough for me to remember:

f99th.tsservers.com

6 years 8 months ago
[355th] Pono
More
Topic Author
CO-OP / PVP event #8720
Found it thanks, I guess I caught you in the middle of a flight. I left you a PM on TS...

Take care,

Pono

6 years 8 months ago
[355th] Pono
More
Topic Author
CO-OP / PVP event #8738
Pyro,

We are going to propose some modded version of the "River Wars" to include CTLD/CSAR(pilot lives) & Resource use.

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2092728/

What is the expected avg. number of pilots you could have online at one time, and what do you think the break down per air frame type would be (CAP/Strike/Rotary)? That information will help me figure out slot balance and location.

I'm working on two version's of the mission pending on how long of an event you guys would like to make it, and with alternate victory conditions should we want to run the longer version. Also would you guys be up to using your server to host should you have the better machine?

Thanks!

Pono

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds