AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

WIP Mission: Caen Conquest

6 years 9 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Topic Author
WIP Mission: Caen Conquest #7975
Been working on a mission for WWII Normandy. I'm trying to make good use of the limited asset pack stuff we have so far, but for now that's pretty much just era-appropriate tanks. I'll see if I can get the B-17 working in there, but no promises.

It's set up to reflect the Allies on the offensive and Germans on defense. There will be plenty of vehicles to take out, but also static buildings that will affect the resources of the side they belong to if they are destroyed. I won't be putting in a bunch of smoke to mark everything, but I am planning on enabling the FAC script for a generous number of slots so finding vehicles is reasonably doable but it's not all just out there for anyone to see where everything is. One thing I'd like to do is use the TF-51 to capture Red airfields once they're clear but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
WIP Mission: Caen Conquest #7989
Love the Tiger.

If you've got P-51's in there, then I'm looking forward to it. Had a blast with it on Tracer's Fast Ball scenario the other night. Should have Normandy (I hope) by the time you've finished this. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds