Fighting 99th Forum

An itch i need to scratch....

7 years 4 months ago
Narokuu
More
Topic Author
An itch i need to scratch.... #5604
i think..........its time..............

Had to literally blow the dust off of them... but its time to stretch these wings once again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
An itch i need to scratch.... #5605
But.. Eevee doesn't have wings.. It's just a pompous squirrel.

Now that I've demonstrated the fullest extent of the remnants of my knowledge of Pokemon, I take it what you're really saying is you're going to put the stick and throttle to use and rejoin us in the virtual skies?

7 years 4 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
An itch i need to scratch.... #5606

You know more than I do, lol! Obviously a Pokemon fan there, pyro.

But OK, I'll "come out of the closet" regarding Anime. I'm a fan of this one, among some other old school ones...

<a href="
" class="bbvideo" data-bbvideo="560,315" target="_blank">

It'll be good to have you back in your A-10, Naro. Sorry that 1.5 update download took so long this afternoon, or I'd have joined you for a spin or a barrel roll or two right then.

7 years 4 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
An itch i need to scratch.... #5607
Ohhhhhhhhhh the joy stick..

My first thought was "leave the poor thing alone"

7 years 4 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
An itch i need to scratch.... #5610

Oh, back in 2001-2002 I was. Big time. Played the shit out of red version and collected a handful of the trading cards. But I was pretty much done with all of it by 2003. When Pokemon GO made its debut and sucked everyone around me in, I steered clear. Pokemon lived and died with the red version.

I moved on to Chinpokomon:
<a href="
" class="bbvideo" data-bbvideo="560,315" target="_blank">

7 years 4 months ago
pb_magnet
More
An itch i need to scratch.... #5615

7 years 4 months ago
Narokuu
More
Topic Author
An itch i need to scratch.... #5616
haha, yeah i am a huge Pokemon fan, roommate bought that for me as a gift a few days ago, it is an eevee, and its my favorite.

and yes i am re joining the virtual skies, since i only have to play WoW two days a week (maybe less because of my subscription) but i flew on 1.5 and i get HUGE amounts of FPS, pushing 200, not sure what happened in the update but i like it. Now i just have to be on when everyone else is. took the A10c, and F15 up and it was like riding a bike, complete with bringing the F15 down on the runway like a fat kid on a teeter totter. ( still cannot land that thing properly) but the A10 glided down like a majestic flamingo.

7 years 4 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
An itch i need to scratch.... #5617
What mission were you on in 1.5? The only time I've opened 1.5 in the past 2 months was for our mission this last weekend, but I sure didn't notice any extra frames.

7 years 4 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
An itch i need to scratch.... #5619

When we were on with Tool? I got a small 1.5 update then, myself, but when I tried to join Naro the other day, I got a big 3+ gig update. By the time it had finished downloading, I had to go to bed, and didn't get to try it out. Of course, I'm away from home for two days again, so I still haven't been able to try it. But that's aside the point; how big was the download you got that day we were on with Tool?

It is funny. I never-ever have any fps problems on anything. Nick and Tracer were baffling me when they were complaining about painfully low fps on FSX. I think we got to the bottom of that, however, as I run a much lower monitor resolution (1440x900) than they do, and I cap my GPU fps to the monitor refresh rate so that it isn't wasting work producing frames that are never going to be shown, anyway. Seems to work.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds