MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE

7 years 4 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5530
Please join me in registering for this event: <span style="background-color: yellow;">Sat, 12 Nov, 2016 @ 20:00 CST</span>
f99th.com/component/jem/event/38-mission...combat-rescue-in-1-5

** EMERGENCY COMSAT ALERT **
ATTENTION: ALL F99TH PILOTS - WOLFPACK ALERT
ALERT STATUS: URGENT
STATUS ALERT: REALLY URGENT
DEFCON: OH SHIT
BROADCAST TO: F99TH WOLFPACK
DIRECTIVE: COMBAT RESCUE
LZ STATUS: PUCKERED
LZ DURATION: 2 MINS
LZ DEFENSE: LIGHT ARMOR / INFANTRY
LZ HOSTILE: HEAVY ARMOR / INFANTRY / MAN PADS / AAA / TRACER HATES YOU
Backstory: The town of Kaspi after WWII has been the home of a top-secret CIA operations base. The entire town for the last 50 years has been owned, operated and controlled by the U.S Central Intelligence Agency. They have managed to operate under the radar of Russian intelligence service with impunity. Until Now. After discovering the operations, Russian forces moved slowly at first but then with increasing speed and ferocity and have surrounded the town and our main facility in the center of the city. We need pilots with nerves of steel to get in while under heavy fire, land, and make it back out, returning our boys to the FARP!

Instructions:
Perform a hot combat rescue in hostile territory picking up and returning to the FARP - **SIX** - High Value Assets (HVA's)
PICKUP LZ is extremely active and our guys are completely surrounded. We need Huey pilots with nerves of steel and the skill to get in, get our guys, and get out!
HVA is located in the town of Kaspi, completely surrounded by infantry and light armor. Reports from local towns folk indicate larger and more heavily armored convoys are moving into position. Unknown enemy makeup. We just know our guys are surrounded and are under heavy fire. They have demanded our surrender! YEAH RIGHT!
We have limited armor near our FARP and the Air Fields. Use wisely as they are vastly outnumbered on the ground. Call out targets for airpower to destroy using JTAC abilities.
CAS/SEAD Flights - Clear the area of enemy AAA so that the huey's can get in there unscathed!
CAP - Clear the area of all hostile aircraft so that CAS/SEAD/HELO flights can do their job!

TRUE FACTS
Kaspi (Georgian: კასპი) is a town in central Georgia on the Mtkvari River. It is a center of Kaspi district, one of the four districts in Shida Kartli region. Founded in the early Middle Ages, the town turned into possession of the Amilakhvari noble family in the 15th century. Kaspi officially acquired a town's status in 1959 and, as of 2014, had the population of 13,423.[1]
The Kaspi cement plant is one of Georgia's largest industrial facilities and sources of air pollution.
During the Russia-Georgia war, the cement factory, as well as the railway bridge in the city were severely damaged by the Russian raids.

History
Kaspi is one of the oldest cities in Georgia. It is first mentioned in the 4th century of old age.[2] During this period, Kaspi was one of largest and important city of Iberian (old Georgian state) kingdom. Kaspi was the center of historical administration object "Kaspis Sasparsalaro". In the 8th century, the city was destroyed after a battle with Arabs. In the 20th century, the town again upgraded and developed.
Grakliani Hill, one of the oldest and richest human archaeological sites, is located near Kaspi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5539

I foresee a steamy TS channel indeed.. :lol:

7 years 4 months ago
NickJZX100
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5540
I think we may be doing Red Flag around that time...we as in Snipers haha.

7 years 4 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5545
Hmm.. Site calendar is free for all to use. I didn't see anything mentioned there..

And since the rest of us can't read ya'll's mind... Ya gotta throw us a bone via event calendar..

Go go go

7 years 4 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5551
Going to miss this one... I'll be in Vegas at the airshow.

7 years 4 months ago
Falcon15e
More
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5552
Packing my helmet bag....

7 years 4 months ago
Vampyre
Administrator
Administrator
More
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5553

If you haven't flown this one before you are in for a treat. It's a great mission... just remember T.H.E.

7 years 4 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5557

Same here, except with a small difference.

Sorry I got to miss it, too. I'll be in...

Bolivia.

:(

7 years 4 months ago
Moose
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5560
wowzers.... 0500 for us DESERT RATS..

7 years 4 months ago
Moose
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5564
Sadly due to time diff most of the 33rd can't make it... whoop whomp whaaa

7 years 4 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
MISSION NIGHT - A COMBAT RESCUE #5569
For future reference, What time would be best for you guys?

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds