AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Moving Up in the F99th World

7 years 6 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Topic Author
Moving Up in the F99th World #5192
It is my sincere pleasure to announce a number of promotions which have been earned by some of our members:

From 1st Lieutenant to Captain:
Pb_magnet - From ArmA to DCS to his general wealth of computer and internet-savviness information, Pb is a contributor in so many ways. And he gives of himself very generously. He sets a standard that I hope to live up to. In short, he's the Canadian Tracer and it goes without saying that we are very lucky to have him with us.

Frollo - A top-notch F-15 guy always concerning himself with the safety of your sluggish A-10/Huey asses, my 2nd FS wingman and one of my closest friends, and a connoisseur of all things awesome (sports motorcycles, Valentino Rossi appreciation, excellent flight sims and MMOs just to name a few). Frollo has been with us since before F99th was known as F99th and he's proven his dedication time and again. Whenever we had an event Frollo was always a text message away. He also put in a great deal of time and effort practicing and training air-to-air with myself and all of the other fighter jocks. I know I'm better at my F-15 job because of him. (By the way, Gabe, Sweeper, other A-A aspirants: we're kinda starting that practice back up again as Frollo gets moved in to his new home, so if you're interested you should join us.) This promotion is completely overdue.

and NickJZX100 - Nick joined us in February of this year, but to me it feels like he's been with us from the start. I think that reflects the outstanding degree of his participation and integration with all of us. It is measurably more fun to fly DCS or shoot the shit in TS or be tempted towards an absolutely terrible financial decision in buying P3D and a PMDG 777 or 737 with Nick in the mix.

From 2nd Lieutenant to 1st Lieutenant:
Fail2Launch - The first member to establish a father-son DCS duo (which is probably something most of us aspire to since we're kinda ridiculous nerds) in F99th. Not even 104th can claim that title. But beyond that you're also a lot of fun to fly and hang out with.

This is a small token of our appreciation for all you guys do to MAKE F99TH GREAT AGAIN . (Sorry, watched the entire the VP debate once work slowed down and I had to do it.) Congratulations to all of you and I look forward to much more in the future!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5193
Nice job all around guys, and a great write up to boot! My morning got started off on the wrong foot, but after reading the above and getting a laugh, it's going to be a good day :)

7 years 6 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5194

I was also going to say they were excellent and entertaining little presentations for the promoted. Well done, pyro!

And well deserved recognition all around, beyond any doubt whatsoever, well deserved. Congratulations guys!

7 years 6 months ago
NickJZX100
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5195
Awesome! Thanks a lot guys, this place is home to me and I've enjoyed every bit of it. You couldn't ask for a better group of guys to be around in my opinion. I'll make sure to help anyone if they have some money laying around and are ready to make large FS/P3D financial decisions ;)

7 years 6 months ago
Ktulu2
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5196
Congratz guys!

7 years 6 months ago
Sweeper
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5198
Congrats all!

P.S., Pyro, I like that slogan you've got there...though "MFGA" doesn't sound as good as "MAGA", to be honest. :p

7 years 6 months ago
pb_magnet
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5199

7 years 6 months ago
runny
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5201
<a href="
" class="bbvideo" data-bbvideo="560,315">

7 years 6 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5205
lol

7 years 6 months ago
tomemot
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5215
Congrats from my evacuation bunker (aka the crown Plaza...)

7 years 6 months ago
Eightbit
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5224
Grats guys! Very well deserved! But before it can be official I am going to need to see your tax returns

7 years 6 months ago
Mataman
Administrator
Administrator
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5226
Outstanding guys!
F99th going strong with members like yourselves.
See yall in the skies!!

7 years 6 months ago
Narokuu
More
Moving Up in the F99th World #5236
Grats all to the promotions, now that mag is a captain he will handle all of my calls, flights, inspections, and crack all the wise in my absences etc etc etc.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds