Hearts Of Iron 4 thread

7 years 7 months ago
NickJZX100
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
Topic Author
Hearts Of Iron 4 thread #5015
Who else plays this game, I discovered it while listening to G-man and his buddy play it and now I'm hooked. Currently G-man and I are running a game and its 1939, he's Germany and I'm the US. We both went communist and created our own faction called the Fighting 99th and are currently in the process of taking over. Seriously fun game, multiplayer too. Would be kinda neat to get more people in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Hearts Of Iron 4 thread #5016
this looks like a fancy game of RISK

7 years 7 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
Hearts Of Iron 4 thread #5018
Yeah, I've been looking at it - and a couple other strategy war games like it - for a while now, debating if I should get it or not. I am often pressed for time to play the games I already have. However, I have always been a bit of a fan of that sort of thing. Here are two I used to play back in the day and that ate up many an hour of a less frenetic time, years ago (they were both awesome)...

Clash of Steel

Gary Grigsby's Pacific War

I'll think about Hearts of Iron for next month. Actually looking forward to playing a good strategy game again, one day. In the mean time, recommendations very welcome, please, lol!

PS: I was passing up getting this one straight off the bat because I was looking up some other games about the American Civil War. For some very odd reason that I don't understand I am about as - uhm, "passionate" about that and the War of 1812 as I am of the histories and roots of World War I and II...

7 years 7 months ago
NickJZX100
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More
Topic Author
Hearts Of Iron 4 thread #5020
It's alot of fun, i just found a Cold war mod and i'm pumped about that haha. Tom and I set up a match and I just turned Russia into a democratic country, which so far has been going quite well actually. I wouldn't say it's like risk haha, there's ALOT of stuff that is actually involved with it that even I'm surprised is in it.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds