AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

Tilly or whoever was in the frog

5 years 9 months ago
LostsouL
More
Topic Author
Tilly or whoever was in the frog #9364
I was not following the chat log as it was closed while I was flying and I was not on TS. I was fiddling with the Hornet landing on the Carrier and flying around. Whoever was in the frog that circled me after firing a missile and decided to tail me that I ended up shooting down. I apologize, as I did in the server chat. Unfortunately the F/A 18 is early access and the IFF is not working/implemented yet. While it is a sim, it's still a game and there is no need for extreme butt hurt and crappy words.

p.s. if you immediately ban everyone that makes a mistake, you will end up playing alone

Sincerely the pub pilot you called every name in the book..
LS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
Tilly or whoever was in the frog #9365
Hi LostsouL,

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't a positive one. Friendly fire happens, especially with new, not-yet-IFF-capable Hornet modules. Most of us do understand the special circumstance as of late, but no one should be flipping out over a TK or two regardless.

I'm not familiar with your incident and I've not yet spoken with anyone who is, so if you can add some of the pertinent details like when it happened, on which server (Nevada/Hormuz/Caucasus) and whether or not you need a ban removed? Slmod is set to auto-kick and auto-ban teamkillers depending on the flagrancy of the violation(s), and even if you did get an Slmod ban they are temporary. Without those details, there's not much we can do to respond to your post.

5 years 9 months ago
LostsouL
More
Topic Author
Tilly or whoever was in the frog #9367
June 2, 2018 was the incident in the server running the PG map. I don't fly as much as I used to. Next time I jump into DCS, if I am unable to connect. I will send a note. No worries and thank you. This was more of a follow up apology to that pilot.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds