AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

Fighting 99th Forum

F99th Steam Group

7 years 10 months ago
Narokuu
More
Topic Author
F99th Steam Group #589
I went ahead and made a steam group, with all F99th tags etc. and invited everyone i have on steam to it, This is for a few reasons

One, so people IN the f99th can find people on steam faster, and
two, playing space engineers and other games uses the Steam Group Security, meaning you have to be in a certain group to be allowed to play a game, so i mad ea group, and invited everyone to it.

The group is for people in the F99th only.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
F99th Steam Group #4232
Yeah, I play a bit of Elite Dangerous every now and then. What's the group? That is, if you'll have a cantankerous old guy who likes running interplanetary cargo errands in it :lol:

7 years 10 months ago
Narokuu
More
Topic Author
F99th Steam Group #4233
Just search F99th, or add me on steam narokuu. i play ED as well Cygon, we will have to team up sometime. The new patch is pretty neat.

7 years 10 months ago
Cygon_Parrot
More
F99th Steam Group #4234
LOL! <facepalm>

Confusion was mine, sorry! I was thinking by Space Engineers you meant Elite Dangerous Horizons Engineers. It is a different game altogether.

Agreed, the ED patch is pretty cool, with the chores provided on the Missions tab by those weird and sometimes somewhat pallidly infirm looking executives. They had me running all over the sector, engaging with abandon like a post soviet cry baby on multi-stage missions. Still have not done much with Power Play alliances, Horizons or Engineers; I'm old school Elite from the very first version released and getting used to the new evolution with its immersion philosophy taxes me a bit. However, I did notice there's the "promise" of multi-crew for Elite coming in the future, and I am always up for that. For some odd reason I can't explain, I do enjoy participating as a team to cooperatively manage a single vehicle (roll on that Backfire for DCS!).

Thanks for the invite! I'll take a look at that Space Engineers, too. Looks interesting.

7 years 10 months ago
Squid
Administrator
Administrator
More
F99th Steam Group #4240
Rocky is me on steam, so if you get that invite, it's me :)

7 years 10 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
F99th Steam Group #4242
I wondered who the hell rocky was!! lolz

7 years 10 months ago
Frollo
More
F99th Steam Group #4243
i can't seem to apply to the group on steam my userid is frollo if you can add me. i'm also in the 104th group if you can't find me by my name.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds