The Fighting 99th Air Wing

AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

TACView Pro

6 years 8 months ago
Zulu
More
Topic Author
TACView Pro #8724
I've been looking at this for awhile, and was wondering if we couldn't get this through the 99th. It sure would make it much more affordable. $35.00 VS $70.00.

sites.fastspring.com/tacview/product/tac...090237636.1502407656
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
TACView Pro #8725
A couple years ago we did get a bundled thing, some pro copies but mostly normal I think. It was either Hawss or Squid that did it then (sorry whichever one it was, it's been so long I'm having trouble remembering but I still appreciate it very much to this day) and arranged to get a bunch of keys by emailing with the guy. I got a pro version, I don't remember who else did.

It's definitely the way to go if you do get a couple of people who want to pool together to get it, it's a pretty generous discount. And of course it's an excellent tool for understanding what happened during a fight and improving your skills, so I would encourage hopping on the wagon with Zulu if anyone else is considering it.

6 years 8 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
TACView Pro #8734
I think I got in on that myself last time. Wasn't a huge user of it, but it was a good deal.

6 years 8 months ago
Frollo
More
TACView Pro #8769
i'm interested

6 years 8 months ago
Zulu
More
Topic Author
TACView Pro #8770
Excellent.

So far we have three in:

Frollo
Fencer
Zulu

6 years 8 months ago
JINX
Elite Member
Elite Member
More
TACView Pro #8772
I picked mine up last time we did this (Hawss provided)....however, I can say this..for all those who are on the fence - this is a fantastic tool for improving skills, tactics, and situational awareness. The tool provides a wealth of data that is scaleable as well often eye opening.

For example in fights like the last F-5 v Mig 21 Red Flag; Tacview provided tremendous amounts of insight to the battle surrounding your respective cockpit. The most important lessons taken from that engagement where only possible because of Tacview - and I'm talking lessons on the F99th level on down to the individual.

Just my 2 cents...

6 years 7 months ago
Zulu
More
Topic Author
TACView Pro #8911
Well it's been about a month, and I haven't received much interest in the group buy. For those interested, I did notice Tacview usually offers a deep discount around the holidays, so you may wish to check-in during that time period. It will be perfect for when the F-18 releases, I mean the F-14, errr, I mean the AV-8B. :lol:

6 years 7 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
TACView Pro #8914
lol, yeah they do have a nice sale around Christmas. If the group buy doesn't come together before then I'd highly recommend just pulling the trigger at that point.

6 years 7 months ago
Kocrachon
Administrator
Administrator
More
TACView Pro #8927
I will go on this list.

6 years 7 months ago
Zulu
More
Topic Author
TACView Pro #8930
That makes 4 of 10.
I'll hold this open until Tacview decides to go on sale.

Kocrachon
Frollo
Fencer
Zulu

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds