The Fighting 99th Air Wing

AIR : LAND : SEA : FIGHT!

BMS Falcon

6 years 8 months ago
Ultraking
More
Topic Author
BMS Falcon #8280
I just downloaded BMS Falcon and was going to give it a try. I was just curious if anyone else here plays it and how you like it. Anyone? I love me some F-16.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago
pyromaniac4002
More
BMS Falcon #8286
I have it but it hasn't been installed for a long time.. Haven't gotten around to it since my reformat over a year ago. You're right about that F-16 though, helluva fighter! Can't help but love the Fighting Falcon. And BMS is great in every regard besides graphics, but that's what you get with a game engine from the early 2000s.. Sure wish someone would make one for DCS.

There are definitely a handful of people around here who are up-to-date on their BMS installs though. It may be a little while before I get back in to it, for a while I've just barely been avoiding running out of disk space entirely. Gotta save up a little bit more and I can get my 1 TB M.2 SSD and I won't have any excuses left.

6 years 8 months ago
Ultraking
More
Topic Author
BMS Falcon #8289
Yeah, all the games these days are so massive it's hard to keep up. I have read that if you are up to date on the A10c in DCS that BMS Falcon is a lot easier as they have similar systems. I hope that's the case. Once you are up and running we will have to kill some badguys on it one day. :D

6 years 8 months ago
Fencer
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
BMS Falcon #8293
<rant> Best thing about BMS? Missiles that actually work! </rant>
Seriously though, I started with BMS but it is almost "too hardcore" for casual enjoyment. If any of you are gonna fly (done that with Sweeper and Narokuu and a couple of others a while back) I am MORE than interested to join in!

Its just that my ISP decided its time not to hand out static IP-Adresses and rather use carrier-grade NAT
TL;DR -> I dont have a public IP. My "public" IP is a private one of my ISP so I cannot forward ports.

It worked in the past, but its never guaranteed tho..

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds