Arma III

8 years 4 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
Arma III #305
has anyone been using our Arma III server?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago
runny
More
Arma III #2258
I thought it was gone because I was trying and trying to get it to go online but it wouldn't work.

8 years 4 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
Arma III #2260
Still paying for it. I just reinstalled arma myself. Finally got all the mods updated. Will take a closer look at the config again.

8 years 4 months ago
runny
More
Arma III #2262
It was running modded but the next time I looked at it it was running vanilla. I wanted to play some modded again so I played with the command line but no matter what I did it wouldn't run modded.

I set it back to vanilla and gave up. The next time I tried it wouldn't even run vanilla.

8 years 4 months ago
TracerFacer
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
Arma III #2263
It's up and running again.

Put it back to vanilla to get it working. There was an upgrade that was available so I installed that..

I would try re-uploading all the mods so they are at the latest and see if you can't get it working again Runny. Let me know if you need the password to get in to the FTP and stuff. I may have changed it tonight cuz I couldn't remember it.

8 years 4 months ago
runny
More
Arma III #2264
Roger that.

8 years 4 months ago
runny
More
Arma III #2289
I don't see myself using the server any time soon though, so don't keep paying for it just for me.

8 years 1 month ago
DieHard
More
Arma III #3194
Have not played Arma III in over a year. I probably forgot everything I used to know. I used to play with a guy my age out of Jacksonville, FL. He had his own server and he modded the game pretty good and his was interesting. Have not been able to find him on his old TS3 address. He is an Army vet and smokes too much, he might have died...

I am getting so I just fly one aircraft steady for awhile. I have memory issues. Is why I don't like the FC3 aircraft as too many commands to remember. When I go back to another DCS aircraft I have to spend some time reacquainting myself with her.

I bet I played only Arma III for about a year, the Steam version.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds