The Fighting 99th Dedicated DCS Server
Server Information and Rules
The Fighting 99th DCS Servers use the latest version of DCS: World BETA. This is a free product that comes with 2 free airplanes which are used extensively in our missions.
Server 1: i7 4790k w/32GB Ram, SSD HD
Server 2: Offline
Server 3: i7 6700k w/32GB Ram, SSD HD
- NO NUKES unless specifically allowed in the mission breifing. Violating this rule will likely get you banned outright.
- No Cheating. This includes loadouts that are not possible with a stock DCS installation but can also consitute any modification or exploit which is not in keeping with the spirit of fair competition.
- No Taxiway takeoffs.
- Watch for traffic on the runway and taxiways. If you have opposing traffic on the same runway/taxiway, keep to the right side to deconflict.
- No teamkilling (admins may kick/ban at their discretion, SLMOD will kick/ban repeat offenders automatically).
- Watch your language. Excessive swearing and hostility will not be tolerated.
- Coordinate your ATC whenever possible to deconflict and avoid a collision. Teamspeak is recommended, in-game chat is a bare minimum.
- Do not use TacCom to send vehicles to opposing forces spawns.
These are typical settings not set in stone and is often up to the mission designer.
External Views - Allowed
F10 Map - Allies Only
These settings should be the same in all our missions.
No F5 or Padlock Views
Mini Hud Off
Simulation Settings where applicable. NO GAME MODES.
This list isn't exhaustive. Any admin for any reason can ask you to stop whatever it is your doing. Failure to comply will get you kicked. Repeated issues with the same player will get you banned. You don't know who the admins are. Anyone with an F99th tag could be an admin. Be professional and mature to all pilots on the server.
We provide a TeamSpeak server for the public to use while flying on our server. We highly recommend that all players, both recruit and veteran alike join us in TeamSpeak. Even if you don't have a mic, you can gain a lot by just being able to listen. You will get the most out of our missions and your flight times by being on TeamSpeak.
All of the above costs a considerable amount of money to develope and maintain. If you enjoy flying on our server, please consider a donation to the cause by using the 'donate' button in at the bottom left hand corner of this website.
Have fun and thanks for visiting the Fighting 99th!